LIPSTICK CARPET STAIN : CARPET STAIN
LIPSTICK CARPET STAIN : RUG DEPOT EMERYVILLE : BEER STAINS ON CARPET.
Lipstick Carpet Stain
- Lipstick is a cosmetic product containing pigments, oils, waxes, and emollients that applies color and texture to the lips. There are many varieties of lipstick. As with most other types of makeup, lipstick is typically, but not exclusively, worn by women.
- Colored cosmetic applied to the lips from a small solid stick
- makeup that is used to color the lips
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- A patch of brighter or deeper color that suffuses something
- color with a liquid dye or tint; "Stain this table a beautiful walnut color"; "people knew how to stain glass a beautiful blue in the middle ages"
- (microscopy) a dye or other coloring material that is used in microscopy to make structures visible
- A thing that damages or brings disgrace to someone or something's reputation
- A colored patch or dirty mark that is difficult to remove
- a soiled or discolored appearance; "the wine left a dark stain"
The morning after the big birthday sleepover. I'm not really sure how much sleeping occurred. I locked up the house, set the house alarm, locked the computer and hit the sack at around 1am. When I came downstairs at 7, girls were lying everywhere. One of Lauren's friends was sitting on a chair watching TV. She claimed she never went to bed. Apparently they had a fabulous time pulling pranks on those who fell asleep. I found honey and an empty whipped cream bottle along with a big gob of lipstick smashed in my carpet. Sweet huh? I wanted to spend a few hours Saturday morning with my shampooer scrubbing that stain :)
All in all, it was a successful par-tay.
26/52 Don't bite to the bone, the pleasure is the flesh
Happy Pretty Pink Themed Tuesday!
Had a mental week, was away (again) at the weekend, and so very late with this - oh well!
So the rationale behind this was: bokeh/texture with fruit. And my mouth. But it didn't kind of come out that way. But I guess everything but my glasses *could* be front page, just not necessarily all at the same time in one photo ;)
Oh and TOTW - Summer - in England the cherries are riper in July, and so abundant - you can grab home grown cherries cheaply...this week my office have been pigging out on punnets of the things - the cleaners are going mad at the juice staining the carpet!
leopard skin carpet
carpet cleaners in peterborough
artificial carpet grass
memory foam carpet padding
all weather rugs
carpet stores in essex
kas area rugs
Post a comment